Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Color Inspiration Challenge #23




Kristina has gone and done it again! Somehow she manages to find the most beautiful colors to inspire us. Here is my humble submission...The colors made me think of fall, and one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving. Hope your holidays are happy!


I will update the blog tomorrow night, since I have been moving into my new scrap room! I also have tried 10 times to put the pic of my card after the Color intro but Blogger is not having it.
Recipe:
Cardstock- DCWV
Stamps: 2002 Stampin Up!- three part stamping leaves-(unfortunately no label)
Rubber Stamps of America-folded leaf
Rubber Stampede- Small Maple
Ink: Stampin Up!-Close to Cocoa, True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp
Glitter: Brenda Walton Fine glitter-platinum
Dimensionals
Ribbon- Chocolate- misc- on hand.
Brads- American Craft- pumpkin- mini
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: