Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kwernerdesign.com Color Inspiration#21


I really liked the colors Kristina chose this week for her color inspiration challenge. Although I have very few supplies on the road with me, I thought I would try and make a card to participate for the first time.This card was made with my beloved kitty Scotia in mind. (See her in my photo slideshow). Recently, Scotia was diagnosed with Osteo-sarcoma, and tomorrow she goes for evaluation to determine her prognosis. It breaks my heart that I am not home to be with her. I will be home Saturday night with a big hug for her. This is my little tribute card to her...



I know the colors are not exactly the same, but as close as I could manage.
Recipe:
Paper Studio Card stock
Stampendous! Grasshopper Fluffies Stamp
Black Stazon Ink
Thickers foam sticker letters
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
It definitely needs some ribbon, but none of the right colors on hand. I can't wait to get home and get back to my family, and my stash of craft supplies!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment