Sunday, November 16, 2008

Update.....

Hello all!

A busy Saturday! We held the Crop for the Cure in a lot of rain....but it did'nt dampen our spirits one iota! The crop wound up raising $850 and the team Blister Sisters met thier fundraising goals! Yippee! Everyone had a wonderful time, lots of prizes, and great classes...it was truly a blast.

Today I ran up to my favorite scrapbook store, and returned he cases of paper she so generously left with us at the crop. Did a little shopping, and created a paper purchase club for Stampin Up! Oh, yep, I finally joined. I am starting out pretty slowly, but I am really enjoying things.

Not much else to report. Just wound down from a busy busy weekend. I can't thank everyone enough for all of the support....

Best regards,
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment