Saturday, December 27, 2008

And the winner is......

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is busy crafting for the New Year. I thought I would let you know the outcome of our name our new friend blog candy.....and it was Keith! I know, I know it's not fair....but I thought I would make it up to everyone who left a comment and send out something to everyone! I have packages going to Candy and Trevi... watch your mailbox soon for a little something from me.

And the winning name is....Geddy. It just seems to fit, and we are making progress with the responding to the correct name.....

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I was spoiled rotten, and blessed with a nifty Flip video camcorder that I was hoping for. I am hoping to create some video tutorials and clubs pertaining to Stampin Up!

It is really easy to use, just need to get all of my ideas in one place....So, leave me a comment on a technique you would like to see a video tutorial on, and I will gather my ideas and create some video tutorials on things you would like to learn. More blog Candy for the selected suggestion......

I ordered my new catalogs today....we will have to hold a new catalog open house in January! Stay tuned for updates.

Also, I have been trying to come up with some class ideas for January and beyond. Please leave suggestions as a comment!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment