Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kit of the Month Club- January

Hello All!

Just wanted to let you know about the update to the Kit of the Month selections for January. This order will be going in after February 1st to allow those who would like to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration benefits. For every $50 in product purchased, you get to choose a free Sale-a-bration product out of the mini catalog. If you don't have one, please let me know, and I will get one to you.

The kit of the month is a preselected purchase program through me. I select some coordinating items, Designer Series Paper, 12 x 12 Cardstock, Ribbon (1/4 inch grosgrain), a specific color of Stamp pad and a marker, and set a price of $30 plus tax & shipping. If you attend one of my events, shipping is free. If you have the stamp pad color or ribbon color, as an example and need to make a switch of color, just drop me an e-mail, and I will switch it for you.

All orders need to be in to me by 2/1/09, and I appreciate payment no later than 2/7/09.

January Selections:

Designer Series Paper: Raspberry Tart
12 x 12 Cardstock: Multi Pack of In-Colors or may trade for color of choice, or for $1.50 additional, select Button Bouquet Designer Buttons instead of cardstock
Ribbon: Rose Red 1/4 grosgrain ( or color of your choice)
Classic Stamp Pad: Rose Red (or color of your choice)
Marker: Rose Red (or color of your choice)


For the basic kit with no changes total after tax and shipping is:$35.10. This purchase does qualify for my punch card program, but does not provide hostess benefits. If you raise your product total to $50, you would qualify for a Sale-a-bration product!

I am selecting February colors and patterns currently, and will update you in the February Newsletter, and of course here.

Have a creative day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, a quick thank you for visiting my blog. Also, want to tell you what a great idea your kit is. There's so many times I've wished to "share" some of those yummy goodies!

    ReplyDelete