Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stampin Sundays Video #2

Hello!

I am trying to keep my resolution of a new video each Sunday, so here is volume #2. Again just me making a card. I gave myself a challenge to use existing supplies and especially scraps! Here is a quick valentine card using those parameters:

Supply List:

Patterned Paper from Spring 2008 Mat Stacks
Stampin Up! 2005 Love/Heart Stamp
$1 acrylic stamp Valentine themed from JoAnn's.
Martha Stewart pink Satin ribbon
Stampin Up! 1 1/4 circle Punch
Stampin Up! Scalloped Circle Punch 1 1/2
Stampin Up! Riding Hood Red Dye Ink
Stampin Up! Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen
Stampin Up! Stampin Dimensionals
Scissors
Adhesive-( My tape runner was purchased at Staples! 2 pack for $4.49!)

Make something cute using your scraps! See you next Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment