Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween is right around the corner....



Hi Everyone!

Just a funny picture I snapped today of our cat Geddy.

Yes, that is a black cat drinking out of a witches cauldron....your eyes do not deceive you. I decorated our front porch and yard today for Halloween, and I have this little cauldron that actually bubbles. Geddy is master inspector of everything, so right after I set it up, he had his nose right down in it...too funny! This is the cat that loves water as well...we can't have any normal pets in this family.

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather...take joy in the little things.

Be Back soon with some projects!

1 comment:

  1. this is a pricless picture....your creations are adorable....I scrolled down and read about you and your friend....I have two friends that I have been friends with since the third grade, you do not hear of that often.....I am so glad you guys are still close may you have many more wonderful years as BFF!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete