Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/11-31 Day Challenge - Featured Artist- Cynthialoowho

Happy Day three of my Featured Artist Pay it forward challenge!

Thank you for all of the great feedback! I am really enjoying putting together the Artist of the day!

Did you ever watch a YT video, and just know that you would get along so well with the artist? Well that is exactly how I felt when I first saw a YT video by Cynthialoowho. Now Cynthia and I have not met, but I feel as though I know her. She is very warm and caring person, and it shows in her art. I honestly cannot recall what video sparked me to subscribe to her YT channel, but I do remember the video of the tribute mini she made, which I thought was incredible. Not only was it a fantastic idea, but the way she made the pages was interesting to me. Gatefolds, pockets, great pictures, just wonderful! And her kindness was rewarded by none other than Tim Holtz! So fantastic and so deserving!



and



Cynthia's style is a lot like I wish I could do all the time, steampunk. But that is not all she does...she makes jewelry, and charms, and 3-D objects, and the list goes on and on. It is all creative, and she shares a lot of great tips. I think she is just wonderful, and she continues to share with all of us. Recently she has opened a ning site, where the community shares her vibe, of creativity, and caring.
http://alilscrapofheaven.ning.com/ membership is free, and I encourage you to check it out.

Cynthia also has a shop, where she is selling products by such manufacturers as Ranger, Graphic 45, K & Co, Inkadinkadoo, Tim Holtz products ( of course) and many more, at reasonable prices. I bet if you were dying for something that she did'nt have in stock she would try and get it for you, because that is how she rolls.

Access to Cynthia's shop is on the ning site. And if all of that were'nt enough, with all of the giving to the art community that Cynthia does...she currently has a YT giftaway for her YT subscribers for reaching 1000 subbies! It is open until Sunday 1/9/11. So become a subscriber to her channel, and don't miss out on what she does next.



So with all of this to consider, I had a little trouble coming up with something to make for her... but them I stopped worrying, and created the tag in the video below:



Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't tell you how it feels to see someone write so many wonderful things about me! You've touched me like none other and I feel so honored! Laurel Thank you from the bottom of my heart! This means soooooo much to me!♥♥♥
    Much Luv♥
    Cynthialoowho♥

    ReplyDelete