Saturday, January 8, 2011

1/8/11 - Featured Artist- Arlene- Mybutterflykisses12

Hi Everyone!

Today is day 8 of my 31 day challenge, and today's Featured Artist is....Arlene My butterflykisses12 on YouTube.

Wow! Where can I start to sing Arlene's praises? She gives so much to the community through her techniques, videos, shopping tips, and spirit, it is hard to know where to start.

Arlene is so super talented. She gives so much joy to the community, and creates amazing works of art, regardless of what she takes on. It could be a simple card, but if it was created by Arlene, it has a special touch. Arlene also is a member of a few design teams, Lindy's Stamp Gang, and My Favorite Things Stamps, and has been featured on many blogs and stores as a guest designer such as G45papers.com, and BlueMoonScrapbooking.com

Who could forget the fantastic Steampunk Debutante box she created that was featured on G45 Papers? It was awesome! As is everything she makes.

Here are links to Arlene on YT: www.youtube.com/user/mybutterflykisses12

and her blog: www.butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com


You definately want to check her out! She will creating something you have to try or have found a great resource for the product you have to have!

Here is a video I created about what I created to send to Arlene:



Thank you Arlene for all you share, and have taught me! You continue to inspire me with each video.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment