Sunday, April 17, 2011

Challenge: Use what is on your desk....

Good Morning!

Happy Sunday! I hope you are finding lots of crafting time this weekend.

I was speaking with some girls recently about inspiration, staying motivated, and a topic came up that is something I do a lot: Use what is on your desk. I find it helps me to rethink how I will use my supplies, and get outside my box so to speak.

So here is my challenge to you for this week. At some point this week, prior to cleaning up your desk, make a card or a tag using only the supplies on your desk. If you need a specific stamp or card base or die cut, go grab it, but leave the rest up to chance. Set yourself a time limit, I would say no longer than an hour, and get creative. The challenge is in reworking the supplies in a way you had not thought of.

I have created a video below to show you my creations. Please make a video response to the video on my YouTube channel or snap a picture and upload it to your blog, and use the linky tools below to post it here. I will leave the challenge open for one week, and choose a winner on April 24, 2011 of some Lindy Stamp Gang Products.

So we are working on the honor system...don't raid your stash and put it all on your desk, then do the challenge...lol, let it happen naturally. Now I did not say it had to be completed in one sitting...:)

Enjoy it.. it is very liberating...



Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurel, Your blog is beautiful. I love all the elements. I just added my link. This was a fun challenge. Thanks

    ReplyDelete